Habanero Parmesan Chicken
Rex Swank invented this recipe based on Blair's Habanero Chips.
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 2-ounce bags Blair's Original Habanero Chips, finely crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Mix the cheese, seasoning salt, crushed Habanero Chips, and garlic powder together in a bowl. Moisten the chicken with water and coat with the cheese mixture. Place in a shallow baking dish, and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked throughout.