We cooked this during the 2000 Olympics in Sydney, and it has become a big family favorite. If I had to eat only one thing every day for the rest of my life, this would do. Feel free to use leftover grilled beef, lamb, sausage, chicken, goanna, crocodile, emu, goat or whatever you've got.
• 1 1/2 pounds leftover grilled meat, sliced into thin strips
• 1 onion, diced
• 4 to 6 large flour tortillas, warmed
• 1 cup hummus
• 1 cup shredded Jack cheese
• 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• Byron Bay Chilli Co. Red Cayenne Chilli Sauce With Lime
In large skillet over medium heat, reheat the meat and cook the onion, together.
Warm 1 tortilla and lay it on a plate. Top it with a dollop of hummus, several slices of meat, a sprinkling of onion and cheese, a few slices of avocado and a spoonful of sour cream. Drizzle the filling with a bit of Byron Bay Chilli Co. Red Cayenne Chilli Sauce with Lime. Close the bottom and roll up tightly.