This recipe appears in the Burn! Blog article ManBQue: Shut the F%ck Up and Grill, courtesy of ManBQue.com. Serve filled with Homemade Bacon Vodka, recipe here.
Stainless steel shot glasses with no logos or designs on them (unless you don’t mind toxic fumes).
1 lb. ground beef, 80/20, ask the butcher for double ground (should yield 8 shot glasses)
2 jalapeño peppers, seeds removed and minced
5 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp. celery salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. arbol chile powder
1. Blend all of your ingredients together in a medium bowl.
2. Make 8-1/8 lb. balls of your mixture (heh, heh, we said ‘balls’).
3. Gently pack the meat around the shot glass, make sure it gets around the whole glass and has no punctures or breaks.
4. Place on the grill, open side down.
5. Evenly sear the meat around the glass then place them on the top rack of the grill for about 7 minutes.
6. Fill your shot glasses with homemade bacon vodka, or use the vodka to make a bloody Mary.