This hearty Madagascar recipe is a pate of sorts; a very hot mixture spread over toast or crakers and served as an appetizer. Extremely Hot!
- 12 Pili-Pili chiles, or substitute other small, hot tried chiles, such as piquins ore santakas
- 3 tablespoons vegtable oil
- 2 cups chicken livers
- 1 onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons green peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 hardboiled egg, chopped
- Salt to taste
Heat the oil and saute all ingredients until well cooked. Place in blender and blend until smooth. Extremely Hot!