This salsa is prettiest when you dice everything into pieces 1/4-inch square. It takes time, but people will appreciate it!
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, finely diced
- 1-3 serrano peppers, finely diced
- 2 shallots, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Juice of 1 lime or lemon
In a bowl, toss together the red, yellow and orange bell peppers, serrano peppers, shallots and dill. Season to taste with lime or lemon juice and salt.