Asian Quesadillas With Mint and Coriander
Rate this recipe!
These quick snacks have a light and spicy Asian twist. You can easily omit the chicken for vegetarian guests.
3 to 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 4 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, finely sliced in short strips
- 1 long red chilli, finely sliced (optional)
1/2 cup Byron Bay Chilli Co. Fiery Coconut Chilli Sauce
12 (8-inch) flour tortillas
In a large bowl, toss together the shredded chicken, cabbage, cilantro, bean sprouts, onion, bell pepper and chilli. In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, chilli sauce and lime juice and pour over salad. Add the yogurt mixture to the chicken mixture and toss to coat.
Place 1 tortilla on a warm griddle or pan, sprinkle it with shredded cheese, then with some of the salad mixture and fold it in half. Heat the quesadilla, turning several times,
until the cheese has melted.