- 6 baking potatoes peeled, diced into small cubes
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp mild red chile powder
- Place the diced potatoes in a bowl. Add the minced rosemary and garlic along with the oil and salt, and toss with your hands, coating the potatoes well.
- Oil a roasting pan and spread the potatoes evenly over the bottom. Heat the oil to 425 degrees F.
- Bake until the potatoes are crisp and golden brown, about 45 minutes, turning them every 10-15 minutes with a spatula and spreading them out in a single layer.
Share this Recipe