- 4 ounces sun dried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 2 tbsp bone-in pork chops, trimmed and fat scored
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped pine nuts
- 3 tbsp chopped onion
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/3 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup red chile pepper oil or olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place the sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl and cover with warm water for 5 minutes, or until tender.
- In a food processor or blender combine the sun-dried tomatoes, basil, parsley, garlic, pine nuts and onion; process until well blended. Add vinegar, tomato paste, crushed tomatoes and red wine, and process.
- Stir in the olive oil and Parmesan cheese. Season the mixture with salt to taste.
Share this Recipe