- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 medium onions chopped
- 3 ribs celery chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups smoked pulled pork chopped
- 2 tbsp Louisiana hot sauce
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp finely ground black pepper
- 2 8-ounce packages plain cornbread stuffing
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the onion, celery and garlic and cook until tender.
- Add the pork, hot sauce, sage, thyme, salt and pepper. Stir and cook until the pork is heated through.
- Add two cups of the broth, stir well and remove from the heat. Put the stuffing mix in a big bowl.
- Pour the butter mixture over the stuffing. Toss to mix thoroughly, adding more broth as needed to moisten all the stuffing mix.
- Transfer to a 9 by 13 baking pan. Cover with foil and place in the oven. Cook for 40 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes.
Share this Recipe